Teaching.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: Nitro Type.
First and foremost, we do not share any information submitted to our website without prior permission.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
Our site's registration form requires users to give no personal information whatsoever, however you may optionally provide us with your email and demographic information (like zip code, age, or occupation). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company and if the user chooses, promotional material from some of our partners. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the customer when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings through the "My Profile" area while logged into their Nitro Type account by unchecking the "Allow Contact" box and saving changes.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Passwords are never stored as cleartext at any point, but rather are hashed thousands of times using unique randomized salts and the best available, reasonable encryption.
No personal information is required to register on Nitro Type, but users may voluntarily provide: (a) birth year; (b) gender; (c) country; and (d) email address. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide your contact information or any other personally identifiable information to Nitro Type. If you are the parent or legal guardian of someone under the age of 13 who may have provided us with information without your knowledge or consent, please contact us to have this information removed.
Nitro Type exists to to provide a safe, positive experience for users. In compliance with COPPA (the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we have adopted the following policies to keep kids safe:
- We do not require online contact information to register, and children under the age of 13 should not provide this information.
- We do not distribute any personally identifiable information about users to third parties.
- We do not allow users to publicly post or distribute personally identifiable contact information.
- We do not use the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to entice children to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
- We will NOT knowingly keep any personal information that is inadvertently included in a child's email submission, help inquiry, or other one-time request, if we know that the child is under the age of 13. Any such information will be purged promptly after the issue has been resolved.
Users can opt out of our communications by choosing the appropriate option in the "My Profile" portion of the Nitro Type software.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please feel free to contact us.